- Look at the #Ferguson tag on Twitter and toggle between the everything, videos, and photos. Things tend to get filtered in weird ways on Twitter.
I’m getting scared as fuck to be alive right now.
Pretty grand start to my birthday week. No sarcasm, literally want to cry for joy right now because my new foot doctor ROCKS and he made me feel so at ease and gave me a shot to numb my pain…. GUYS… I am able to stand for the first time since May without ANY pain. I forgot what this feels like and I want to cry! The numbness will only last a couple of hours, but I am grateful for however much time I get of being pain free! I can do my little “happy tap dance” that I always used to do!! Just have to share this moment of joy while I have it! :)
4) How do I overcome my fear of being seen/fear of visibility?
Here are some activities that in my experience have helped!
Growing up incredibly shy, I was always afraid that people would see me and be offended by the fact that I looked different from everyone else. I was afraid that they would see me and think that I was ugly. After recovering from anorexia during my freshman year of high school, I realized that I should not only learn to accept myself for who I am and how I was made but also LOVE myself for my individuality. Once you are able to love yourself and take pride in who you are, other people will begin to love and respect you as well.
this girl extremely wise and beautiful and has a lovely voice. great video :)))
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
mostdisney ladies (1937 -1967)