Thanks for the reblog @huffpostwomen!! Go subscribe to my channel (link in my bio)!
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
mostdisney ladies (1937 -1967)
Ellen’s coming-out speech was great
She wears short skirts I wear t-shirts and we’re both getting sent home from school because its distracting to boys apparently
okay this one made me laugh
Oops, I design-raged.
Poster mock-up from here.
Edit: Though I wasn’t explicitly thinking of it at the time, it occurred to me after the fact that the tagline “Women Are Not Outside for Your Entertainment" almost certainly came to my mind because of Tatyana Fazlalizadeh’s awesome Stop Telling Women to Smile campaign. Credit where credit is due!
Please!!! I encourage anyone who follows me or sees this to sign this petition. My city is under a lot of distress right now for this wrongful doing. Here is the link to sign the petition… https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/mike-brown-law-requires-all-state-county-and-local-police-wear-camera/8tlS5czf
see this makes more sense, change.org wouldn’t do shit but here the government HAS to look at it