Looking into doing a trek this time next year after I finish working at Disney.
This one, Southern Sun, is currently in the lead! It covers everywhere I want to go (for now)!!!
HOLY CRAP, PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU.
- letsgetdownn likes this
- lambch0ps likes this
- lust-eat-dream likes this
- bona-fide-realist reblogged this from annieelainey
- heathcliffsthename likes this
- treegut likes this
- evolhasmorepower likes this
- nonadeptocaptus said: Go to oregon. the best stuff in the US is in the northwest, its a fact. texas sucks ass, and LA is a shithole. go up north from vegas through the redwoods, trust me itl be worth it. new mexico is perdy though, especially if you like beatiful emptines
- wanderlust-n-notrust said: recommend going to Austin instead of San Antonio. It is the Live Music Capital of the World!
- nolabird said: You really ought to include the Pacific Northwest. It’s gorgeous.
- scribblingsofamadhatter likes this
- strangeandenchanted likes this
- hoothootbeepbeep said: This looks like a great US tour! Also, are you stopping by Chattanooga, TN? I live in TX now, but I’m from Chattanooga, and it rocks. If that’s where you’re going in Tennessee, you should definitely go get some Aretha Frankenstein’s pancakes, yummy!
- kate--runs likes this
- amberrosephoto said: skip San Antonio and go to Austin instead. You will love it :)
- alliwantishapp-y likes this
- feurety likes this
- gingerpeanutdanitime likes this
- xxzazzzxxmd-disney likes this
- just-another-bookworm likes this
- beautyiinthebreakdown said: You are so lucky my dear xxx
- beautyiinthebreakdown likes this
- keptmetoyourself said: You HAVE to come to Boston! It’s practically on the way.. (:
- thecrystalmaze likes this
- ascarinthebluesky likes this