If you were to be stuck in a rooming situation with someone, would you rather they be obliviously bigoted, ignorant about social injustice, and judgmental with no filter OR someone who lacks manners and will publicly fart, scratch private body parts, belch, interrupt you when you speak, borrow your stuff without asking, etc?
I’d happily room with the latter.
- thesesmallhoursstillremain answered:I go insane either way, but the latter is definitely the lesser of two evils. In my opninion, nothing is worse than judgement and ignorance.
- simplysketch answered:I’d rather the polite bigot.
- beaisawesomedealwithit likes this
- kinsleesuzanne answered:the second choice. you don’t HAVE to hang out with them. i couldn’t LIVE, however, with someone who was going to be hateful towards me.
- loveologystayology likes this
- desastrebelo answered:lack of manners
- flershmcgersh answered:I’d rather deal with the bigot. A person like that would be easier to ignore than a person stealing from me & farting, burping, & scratching.
- lolitserica answered:lack of manners, lol
- wearetherebirth said:I’ve lived with all of those qualities rolled up in one person. Most torturous month ever. Actually, I couldn’t even make it to a month, I left after three weeks.
- freaking-aaaaaaagghhhhh answered:First one. That way, I can ignore him and have him/her angry and leave/give me the silent treatment because I don’t listen to his/her crap.
- pianiste answered:someone who lacks manners. It’s much easier to fix lack of manners. Ignorant makes me boiling mad, and I don’t like being that mad haha
- squashseeds answered:neither. :/
- theuppitynegras answered:lack of manners 5ever.
- blake-onator likes this
- annieelainey posted this