Alright, so I asked if she wanted to join me for a concert, she said she’d love to but she will be out of town and “definitely next time!!”.
I say “great, I’d love to hang out more :)”
Her move right? Or do I propose something else?
- apostrophiee answered: Definitely her move. You don’t want to appear too over-excited.
- soap3rz answered: She might not know it’s her move. ;] If you still haven’t hung out in a week or so, I’d say initiate again. Never hurts to try, you know?
- 5deadlydaisies answered: Sometimes we get lost in the “whole who should ask whom and when” game. I think more it’s about mood and opportunity. Go with the flow!
- kinsleesuzanne answered: her move
- dragonflikisses answered: Propose something else… whats it going to hurt?.. You never know.. enjoy life.
- alohomora-mente answered: I say wait until the time she’s out of town is passed, wait two more days or so, then suggest something else.
- annieelainey posted this