I look back and struggle so hard to understand why I put people on these pedestals, I look at them now and see a lot of ignorance, manipulation, and greed. Why did I want so badly to see the good in them, that I was blinded to see the truth?
If you see someone as glorious, and they can’t see you at all, there is something wrong in the picture. I’ll give you a hint: it’s that you put them on a pedestal in your head, so you’ve sabotaged yourself from the get go. They can’t see you from that high place you set them on because YOU put them there. Awesome people are your equals. You are awesome too. Deal with it.
Remove the pressure to impress them, to make yourself visible and/or worthy of them.
You are fab. They can’t see it. It’s not meant to be.
- thetallestmanonearthh likes this
- kissyourpineapple likes this
- supersandys-space likes this
- bythepacific reblogged this from annieelainey
- bythepacific likes this
- iamacollectionofmiscellanyandtea likes this
- being-zoe likes this
- shelookedlikejuliet likes this
- thesesmallhoursstillremain likes this
- princess-of-violet-hill reblogged this from annieelainey
- princess-of-violet-hill likes this
- dead-revolutionaries reblogged this from annieelainey and added:
- dead-revolutionaries likes this
- sky-scraping-eyes likes this
- supermassiveblackcats likes this
- pagesoffantasy likes this
- dianaka555 likes this
- annieelainey posted this