My new facebook cover photo. Very fitting, no? :)
Opening a donations account, is my last resort, I’ve been hunting for baby sitting jobs, any extra cash I can make, I still continue searching.
I seriously have nightmares about what I will do when I get to Orlando and my money runs out. I’d live in the WDW parking lot, in my car, find a shower somewhere I hope, and starve in order to pay my bills. It sounds insane, but seriously my worst fear.
I think I should stop feeling the fear as a negative, though. I think I should welcome the fear. I’ve lived in a nice safe little bubble for a while now. After leaving school and going into rehabilitation mode for my depression and dysmorphia, I found a calm place and decided I didn’t have the strength to venture out. “Let me stay safe and comfortable, let me rest, because I’ve been surviving for so long.” I felt so tired of struggling, all I wanted to do was rest, and relish in the calm.
But although I don’t think struggling felt like living, resting doesn’t really feel like living either. I have to get back up and find my adventure. I have to take risks. I have to dream big. I have to try. I have to be afraid, I have to be brave. I have to be ready for anything.
- copperandstarrs likes this
- specioushipster likes this
- hermionessecret likes this
- glitterandbooks reblogged this from annieelainey
- glitterandbooks likes this
- uhzinduh likes this
- awesomechoirnerd21 reblogged this from khandibugg
- settlinginseattle reblogged this from annieelainey and added:
- khandibugg reblogged this from annieelainey
- settlinginseattle likes this
- staygoldlucho likes this
- inbtwnsongs likes this
- jessaqtpie reblogged this from annieelainey
- tishasbodaciousblog said: Cashcrate? CouchsurfingDOTorg?
- rossellynchi likes this
- pieces-of-emilie likes this
- christinathang likes this
- apostrophiee likes this
- ilikedrinkinghottea likes this
- optionallygrammatical likes this
- finallychelsea likes this
- annieelainey posted this