At Miami Tattoo Lounge.
I am in an internal conflict because I am a stupid semi-impulsive Gryffindor.
Swear, we think we can do anything.
Shall I push for one last tattoo hoorah in Miami and tat “Adventure is out there!” with a balloon to commemorate my Disney adventure?
Shall I save my money and not do that?
- youareallstardust said:do some research. only do it if it’s a legit, clean shop and they’re putting out good work. i work at livingsocial and am kind of appalled when we run discounted tattoo deals because 95% of the time the shop’s work is crap.
- seasonz likes this
- dopevangogh said:No don’t do it. That shop obviously isn’t getting business if they have deals like that and that means they might have very bad artists. Save up your money and go somewhere with great artists that you trust. A great tattoo should cost a lot
- splendidryn said:DO IT
- nerdytattooedgirl said:Totally do it!
- assylaaaa said:don’t do it! any shop offering special discounts on tattoos are doing it because they’re not getting business otherwise. and you don’t want to go to a shop that’s not getting business and have them put anything permanent on you!
- everydayisearthday said:save save save
- ashgasm likes this
- paxxox likes this
- lashonlashoff said:Hmm. In your situation saving every penny would be very helpful, however when it comes to tattoos I always encourage people to get them, so I say go for it!
- glitteringknight likes this
- theangeldetective said:DO WANT.
- gracedhazels said:save money and then when you get there and work hard get it as a reward!
- annieelainey posted this