Harry Potter Mixology: My Favorites!
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Bailey’s Irish cream
- 1 oz Amaretto
- 1oz cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Top with cinnamon/crushed almonds
- Place martini glass in freezer to chill
- Add Baileys, amaretto, vodka and cream to shaker with ice
- Remove glass from freezer
- Rim inside of martini glass with chocolate syrup
- Pour contents of shaker into glass
- Top with almond crumbles or cinnamon
- 3 oz Nuvo
- 1 oz Vodka
- 3 Raspberries
- 1 Strawberry
- To chill Vodka: Add ice and Vodka to cocktail shaker
- Add Raspberries to bottom of champagne flute
- Strain chilled vodka into flute
- Add Nuvo
- Garnish with strawberry
Fred and George Weasley
- 1 oz Vodka
- ½ oz Chambord
- ½ oz Peach Schnapps
- Splash of Pineapple juice
- Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Fill martini glass with cold water and place in freezer for 2 minutes to chill.
- Pour all ingredients except candy in a shaker with ice.
- Rim martini glass with Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Pour in contents of mixer.Goblet of FireIngredients:
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz blue curacao
- 3 oz lemonade
- Splash 151
- Pinch of cinnamonDirections:
- Pour vodka, blue curacao, and lemonade into a goblet-type glass
- Top with a splash of 151 proof rum
- Light on fire
- Add the pinch of cinnamon to the flames (cinnamon will spark)
- *** Blow out flames before consuming! ***
- 1 oz Grey Goose Le Citron vodka
- ½ oz Elderflower liquor
- 7 raspberries
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pink lemonade
- Lemon wedge garnish
- Muddle 6 raspberries with sugar in a tall glass.
- Add ice.
- Top with vodka and pink lemonade.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and raspberry.
- 1 oz Tequila
- 1/3 oz Tabasco sauce
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- Muddle jalapeno pepper and Tabasco sauce.
- Strain into shot glass.
- Add tequila.
- Garnish with thin slice of jalapeno.
- 1 oz whiskey
- 1/2 oz cinnamon schnapps
- Splash of 151 rum
- Add whiskey and cinnamon schnapps to shaker with ice
- Shake to chill
- Pour into shot glass
- Top with 151 rum
- ***Put out flames before consuming!***
- 2 oz Vodka
- 6 oz Earl Grey or choice tea
- Dash Syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- Garnish lemon
- 2 mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients into a tall class.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon.
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 oz rum
- 2 slices lime
- 3 tsp sugar
- 3 oz champagne
- Muddle mint leaves, limes, rum, sugar in shaker until sugar dissolves
- Strain into champagne flute
- Add champagne
- Garnish with mint
Ingredients & Measurements:
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 1/4 oz. Grenadine Syrup
- 1 oz. Gin
- 1/2 oz. Rum
- 1 oz. Amaretto Almond Liqueur
- 1 oz. Triple Sec
- Grapefruit Juice
- Pineapple Juice
Pour all but the juices, in order listed, into a glass 3/4th filled with ice. Fill with equal parts of grapefruit and pineapple juice, serve, and enjoy.
Neapolitan Martini Jello Shot Recipe.
What you need:
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Ice Cream (Melted)
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Liqueur
- 3/4 cup Vodka
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Ice Cream (Melted)
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Liqueur
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Ice Cream (Melted)
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Schnapps
- 3 enveloped unflavored gelatin
How to make them:
In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the chocolate ice cream, chocolate liqueur, 1/4 cup vodka, and 1/4 cup water. Add one envelope unflavored gelatin, stirring constantly until fully dissolved, about 4 minutes. Pour into an 8 by 4-inch loaf pan and chill until set, about 1 hour.
In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the vanilla ice cream, vanilla liqueur, 1/4 cup vodka, and 1/4 cup water. Add one envelope unflavored gelatin, stirring constantly until fully dissolved, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Cool slightly. Pour the slightly cooled mixture over the chocolate layer and chill until set, about 30 minutes.
Repeat this process with the strawberry ice cream, strawberry schnapps, remaining 1/4 cup vodka, 1/4 cup water, and envelope of gelatin. Heating for 4 minutes, stirring until dissolved, then pouring it over the vanilla layer once cooled. Chill until set completely.
To serve, cut into 1 by 1-inch squares.
Green Fish Bowl Drink Recipe.
What do you need:
- 3 oz. Coconut Rum
- 3 oz. Blue Curacao
- 3 oz. Vodka
- 3 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup Sweet & Sour Mix
- 3 oz. Sprite
How to make:
Add all ingredients in a large bowl or pitcher. Stir and serve in glasses over more ice.
One day the cause of my death will be cited as ‘Marvel Movie Marathon Drinking Game’ and there will be a printout of this attached to my autopsy report.
“After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally, you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in the world.”
- Oscar Wilde